KASKTAŞ Human Resources Policy
KASKTAŞ, whose success depends on its work force, has made a principle of managing its human resources in line with international standards, and becoming a company for which people prefer to work in. Special interest is given to both the personel and professional development of company employees.
Human Resources Strategy
- Creating a staff which is able to understand and respond to the needs of people in different countries and cultures
- Creating an employee profile that aims to continuously improve its skills and professional know-how, while being able to adapt to change and competition
- Creating a working environment based on mutual trust and open communication
- To seize change and continue its progress
- To keep the motivation and productivity of all its employees at the highest level.
If you wish to join the KASKTAŞ family, which is a leader in its sector, you can send your applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements and Opportunities for Internship at KASKTAŞ
KASKTAŞ offers internship for university students in its Istanbul Main Office and domestic Project sites.
- The internship must be an obligation for the student wishing to apply for an internship
- Summer term (university) internship applications are accepted between 1-30 April
- Summer internships are 1 month in duration
- Internship applications are evaluated according to necessity and capacity, and are responded to within 2 weeks after the end of the application period.
Information on Personal Data Protection
At KASKTAŞ, we take the protection of your sensitive personal data very seriously and, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, we attach great importance to the processing and storing of the personal data of everyone associated with our company.
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (the Legislation), your personal data can be recorded, stored and updated only to the following extent and in compliance with the Legislation and code of integrity specified in the Legislation and for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, and be stored and shared with third parties in the context permitted by the Legislation, as long as your relationship with our company continues.
The information we request from you is determined within the framework of your relationship with our company.
If you are a visitor to our company, the information we receive from you (name, surname, phone, address, license plate, date of birth, addresses of web sites you accessed using company resources, etc.) is received during and following your visit, in the context of the relevant rules of our company and our information storage obligations.
If you are a candidate seeking employment with our company, the details we receive in addition to the aforementioned information (graduate school, previous employment, marital status…) is received for the purpose of determining whether there is a suitable employment opportunity for you in our company. Job applications are only received via our company web sites and through résumés delivered by hand to our human resources officials. All other job applications are rejected and discarded.
Your personal data shall be stored for as long as the data processing purposes remain valid. In cases where the data has to be stored in compliance with legal periods and for reporting and information purposes to government authorities, such limits shall be obeyed. All necessary security measures have been defined and taken, in order to prevent loss, unauthorized access, and the unlawful use of stored and recorded data.
Your data shall not be used for purposes other than the intended purpose without your explicit consent and shall not be shared with or transferred to domestic or foreign third parties except for legal obligations and government institutions and organizations.
In order to share your personal data with third parties we acquire services from and with which we cooperate, in addition to your express written permission, your explicit consent is required using printed or electronic media.
The principles specified here may be revised or modified according to amendments in the Legislation. In case of revisions or modifications, all necessary announcements shall be made from our website and such modifications or revisions shall become valid upon publication of the announcement. We recommend that you periodically visit our website to stay informed about such announcements.
You may apply to our company using the e-mail address email@example.com to exercise your rights relating to your personal data, in accordance with Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, and to perform the following:
- Obtain detailed information on your rights for the protection of your personal data
- Learn whether or not your personal data have been processed
- Request information in cases where your personal data have been processed
- Learn the purpose for processing your personal data and whether or not they have been used in compliance with such a purpose
- Learn whether your personal data have been transferred, and in the event that it has been transferred, learn details of the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred
- Request correction in cases where your personal data have been processed incompletely or incorrectly
- Request deletion in the context of the conditions specified in the Legislation
- Request data correction or deletion from third parties to whom data has been transferred
- Request indemnification in cases where you have suffered any loss due to unlawful processing.
The User/Users irrevocably agree, declare and undertake that they have read the Personal Data Protection notification shown above before using the website; that they will comply with all of the points mentioned above; and that, pursuant to Article 193 of the Code of Civil Procedure, all content on the website and all electronic and computer records belonging to our Company shall be considered as material evidence.